You can support the Mill Green Museum and Mill by volunteering or donating.
Help us to secure the future of the 1,000-year-old working mill at the Mill Green Museum and Welwyn Roman Baths and Donate now.
If you are interested in donating an object to the Museum Service you can find out more about what we collect in our Collections Development Policy email@example.com with a brief description of your object and a photograph if possible.Please send any offers of donations to
If you enjoy meeting new people, chatting with families, and supporting your local heritage you'll be the ideal person to join our friendly team of volunteers at Mill Green and Welwyn Roman Baths.
We have a wide range of volunteering opportunities available for all interests:
- Helping with cream teas.
- Assisting family activities.
- Updating our website and social media platforms.
- Helping with maintaining our collections.
- Staffing the archive room.
- Welcoming visitors at the front desk.
- Helping with children's activities and birthday parties .
For an informal chat please contact the museum.
All volunteering involves us taking up references and you taking part in an induction process.